Bolton School is the lead school for the Bolton hub of the National Modern Languages SCITT. If you want to find out more about training to be a modern languages teacher at Bolton School, why not consider attending one of their Information Days?
The format of the day is as follows:
- 10:00 – 10:30am: coffee and brief introduction to the SCITT programmes at Bolton.
- 10:30 – 11.20am: tour of the school.
- 11:20 – 12:10pm: 2 x 25 mins lesson observations.
- 12:10 – 1:00pm: question and answer session.
- 12:30 – 1:30pm: lunch with current SCITT trainees and mentor staff.
Please contact Ms Marcia Teichman on firstname.lastname@example.org to book a place on one of the above sessions or if you have any questions.
On the day:
- Please aim to be at Bolton School and report to the Riley Reception at 10.00am; you should expect to be at the school until at least 1.30pm. The dress code is smart business wear.
- Please bring 2 forms of ID, including one form of photo ID and another with proof of your address (i.e. a utility bill or bank statement), which will be checked on your arrival.
- Please visit the school website for directions (postcode BL1 4PB; Tel 01204 840 201) and further information about the school – boltonschool.org.