Get into teaching – Modern Languages – Taster Session Oundle Hub
5th May @ 10:30 am - 12:30 pm
We are looking for people to inspire the next generation of language learners.
If you think you could be a language teacher who can inspire, support and guide young people, this could be the route into teaching for you.
Please join us for information, advice and to answer your questions about a career in language teaching in the secondary phase, with the National Modern Languages SCITT on:
Wednesday 5th May
Please see Agenda of the day below:
- 10.30am Welcome and Introductions (with Mrs Sara Davidson, Director of SCITTs and Mrs Geraldine Skinner, Oundle NML SCITT Hub Leader)
- 10.40am Meeting with Sara about the course
- 11.20am Meeting with the NML SCITT mentors at Oundle School
- 11.35am Breaktime and opportunity to watch a teaching video clip and a clip of a Day School session via links sent to them.
- 11.50am Discussion Sara about observation and the teaching clip.
- 12.05pm Meeting with current SCITT trainees incl. discussion of Day School clip
- 12.20pm Taster Day ends
We look forward to meeting you.